ICT/IT Infrastructure Apprentice
5 days left
- Full Time
Employer Name: Bartley Green School
Bartley Green School is seeking an ICT apprentice to work alongside the Network Manager & IT Technician to provide technical assistance and support for pupils and staff.
To provide IT Support across the school including supporting curriculum areas.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Installation, repair, maintenance and improvement of ICT equipment
- Installation, maintenance and support for audio-visual equipment
- Utilising the school helpdesk system to ensure ICT facilities are fully functional, ensuring effective communication with staff
- Maintaining hardware/software audit records and asset and encryption databases
- Helping to maintain the security of ICT facilities
- Assisting with network installations and configuration
- Understanding and adhering to Health and Safety regulations, ensuring ICT systems are installed and operated safely
- Contributing to the development of ICT in the school
For more information or to apply, please click the link.