Customer Service and Support Worker
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Part time Customer Service and Support Worker (37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year*)
Requirements for the role:
- Commitment to teamwork, within the Community Partnerships and Student Experience Directorate and across the wider college
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to use own initiative and work under pressure.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To provide a courteous and effective front out house service, ensuring the area is presentable, promoting the highest possible standards in customer care and equal opportunities for the benefit of all students and visitors to the organisation.
- To liaise with staff, students, and other customers of the College in a professional manner. Utilising the telephone system, computer systems or dealing with individuals face to face as appropriate.
- To operate the colleges switchboard, ensuring that all incoming calls are answered and forwarded to the relevant department in a timely manner.
The Location: The post is based at: Nuneaton Campus – travel to other sites will be required.
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities.
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
- If the weeks worked is less than 40 weeks in the first year of employment then the salary will be adjusted accordingly.