Deputy ISC Director
- Full Time
We are excited to announce that we are recruiting for a Deputy Director to join in a senior leadership position in the ISC network. In this varied and challenging position, you will have the opportunity to support your Director in the running of a group of centres in a way that ensures partner success, student success, and engages the regional team to act with pace and purpose in the achievement of its objectives. To be successful in the job role, you’ll understand the power of a partnership and have the emotional intelligence and resilience to leverage this to create value for all. You’ll be a strong leader, which extensive experience of managing people and complex projects. If you are innovative, with a driven attitude to achieve success, then this role will be challenging, fulfilling, and full of variety.
- Working collaboratively with your campus heads, Higher Educations Partners and Sales and Marketing to maintain current volume and drive growth.
- Deputising for your Director in all areas of your work.
- Delivering high-quality academic provision whilst meeting commercial expectations of agreed KPIs across the group of centres/colleges; delivering on the key priorities outlined in each centre's strategic plan i.e. partner development plans, new product development, Operational and Quality issues
- Working closely across a group of centres to ensure that identified best practice and synergies are achieved as well as ensuring that identified network initiatives are delivered consistently.
- Developing high quality and effective campus leadership and ensuring appropriate talent review and succession planning is in place. (Potentially) Directly line managing one or more centres within the International Study Centre Network
- Delivering network-wide projects and responsibilities, including the chairing or participation in governance structure committees and groups.
- Educated to at least degree level
- Significant experience designing and delivering effective processes that underpin effective learning, teaching and assessment.
- Significant experience of senior and strategic leadership within a large educational organisation
- Demonstrable understanding of academic management and knowledge of educating international students
- Experience in managing, developing, inspiring and motivating staff and building high-performing teams
- Evidence of effecting cultural change and implementing new operating systems and procedure
- Evidence of success in working in partnership with universities.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.