Construction Trade Lecturer
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Construction Trade Lecturer
Requirements for the role:
- You must hold a trade qualification at a minimum of Level 2 and ideally hold a teaching qualification
- Ideally you will be an experienced lecturer delivering entry level to level 2
- Be flexible and willing to work as part of a team
Responsibilities for the role:
- Planning and delivering all aspects of teaching learning and assessment
- To contribute to recruitment, manage retention, withdrawals and monitor / report achievement
- Inspire our students to excel in the sector and in their learning
The Location: The post is based at: Wigston Campus and Harrowbrook Campus. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.