Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
MIRA Technology Institute (MTI) is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
MIRA Technology Institute is the result of a unique collaboration led by North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College, and its partners, HORIBA MIRA, Coventry University, the University of Leicester, and Loughborough University. The MTI is new specialist facility designed specifically to train the next generation of engineers in the latest automotive technology based on the MIRA Technology Park.
The Position: We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Officer at the MIRA Technology Institute.
Key Requirements for the role:
- High quality level of customer service is provided for MTI partners and customers - guaranteeing that visitor satisfaction is kept to a high standard
- Ability to communicate clearly - both in person and digitally
- Experience in facility coordination role
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- To provide operational support to the OD for all Health and Safety matters
- To provide operational support to the OD for the overseeing of the maintenance service contracts
- To support the development and growth of commercial revenues for MTI
The Location: MIRA Technology Institute and NWSLC, both sites are based in Nuneaton, MTI is on the MIRA Technology Park based on the A5. They are less than a mile apart.
Why Should You Apply?
- The MTI is a successful Training Institute on its journey to be a global leader in emerging automotive technology training with a new and exciting facility
- The candidate will have an all-round experience from MTI’s partnership with FE, HE and Industry
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.