Events and Marketing Assistant
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
MIRA Technology Institute (MTI) is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an MTI Marketing and Events Assistant
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with students, staff, partners and visitors to the MTI
- Essential qualifications in L3 Events, Marketing, Media or business qualifications
- Customer Service, Marketing or Events experience
Responsibilities for the role:
- To be the main contact and support for the MTI for non-revenue generation events based both at the MTI and external events that support the MTI’s marketing strategy
- To confidently support the smooth running of our events from start to finish
- To support the development of the digital marketing content for the MTI, posting regular and engaging content and updates to the website to enhance brand awareness
The Location: Mainly at MIRA Technology Institute with some attendance at NWSLC, both sites are based in Nuneaton, MTI is on the MIRA Technology Park based on the A5. They are less than a mile apart.
Why Should You Apply?
- The MTI is a successful Training Institute on its journey to be a global leader in emerging automotive technology training
- The candidate will have an all-round experience from MTI’s partnership with FE, HE and Industry
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.