Refrigeration Apprentice (Daventry)
J & E Hall Ltd
A three-year apprenticeship during which time the apprentice will be provided with the quality of training necessary to become a fully qualified Service Engineer.
The apprentice will become both technically competent, as well as learning effective communication with customers, deliver appropriate service, including dealing with difficult situations, and eventually being able to recognise and exploit potential sales opportunities
As apprentice the duties and responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- Health & Safety and Environmental compliance
- To gain a Sound knowledge and experience of installing, maintaining and repairing all types of Air Conditioning systems including splits, multi splits, VRV/VRF and Close Control systems and chillers. Possibly work to Close Control Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Work towards having a good working knowledge of comfort cooling and heating systems, fixed electrical systems and controls
- Compliance with Company Quality systems
- Maintain consistent operational service levels to ensure customer satisfaction
- Promotion of good client working relationship
- Flexible approach to meet changing operational circumstances
- Undertake planned and reactive works as directed by the Service Manager
- Undertake any other reasonable request as directed by the Service Manager
- Participate in the out of hours call rota when fully qualified & deemed competent
- Maintaining the image and brand of the company at all times
- Support the team environment
- Undertake out of hours works from time to time as needed
- Attend training college placement as agreed and to continually update Company as to progress and milestones etc.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.