Engineering Apprentice - Level 3 Mechatronics Technician
David Wood Baking UK Limited
To be part of an Engineering Team and to be willing to learn how to carry out Planned Maintenance and Daily Checks, whilst also reacting to breakdowns and Plant Issues the David Wood Baking way.
- To shadow an Engineer to learn the process of carrying out a PPM in its entirety, to be able to locate issues and rectify them to ensure the Machines run continuously.
- To learn how to carry out Daily Checks and ensure that all Site Utilities are operating correctly.
- To shadow an Engineer so they can quickly react and respond to a Machine Breakdown, find the issue and be able to rectify the problem as quickly as possible.
- Work through the Engineering Work Requests with the help of an experienced Engineer, documenting all work completed whilst relaying it back to Production.
- Ensure that ALL Tools and Equipment used within the Food Factory are left clean, tidy and have all been accounted for.
- The ability to work fully within the rules of Food Hygiene, whilst completing jobs to a high standard.
- To shadow an Engineer to learn basic Electrical skills and knowledge when working within Electrical Panels around the Factory. Showing a good level of understanding and safety when carrying out Electrical jobs with the help of an experienced Engineer.
- An apprentice who can show a level of competency when completing Mechanical jobs around the Plant with the help of an experienced Engineer, and a level of understanding on what Materials and Equipment to use when completing certain jobs.
- To be shown how to fill out Shift Reports and be computer literate when using emails and general computer programs.