Apprentice Pattern Maker
Employer Name: Cerdic Foundries Ltd
The production, maintenance and repair of pattern and core boxes to be used in sand casting production. This will be achieved with traditional pattern making techniques and practices, alongside utilisation of 3D modelling software and CNC Milling. On the job training will be provided.
Duties / Tasks will include:
- Read and interpret part drawings and build patterns, core boxes and associated tooling to the instructions provided.
- Creation of 3D models and programming, set-up and running of CNC milling machine.
- Clean, maintain and repair patterns and core boxes, performing modifications as required.
- Make pattern boards and bolster frames, chill patterns and other stock parts to be used in the foundry.
- Make an install running, gating and feeding onto patterns.
- Reproduction of existing or master patterns.
- Perform and assist with basic pattern shop and general foundry duties.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.