Hair & Beauty/Make Up Course Leader
Full Time – 36 hours per week
We are looking for an innovative Course Leader who has proven industry experience and the ability to teach, assess and IQA Make Up, Hair and Beauty courses. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in the planning and delivery of a stimulating curriculum offer whilst working alongside an already established team.
You will be expected to:
- Provide high quality teaching, learning and assessment for all learners
- Contribute to the continuous development of the curriculum
- Provide information, advice and guidance to learners
- Support the Professional Pathways Co-ordinator and Head of Professional Pathways to achieve the service’s strategic objectives
- Previous experience in a post 16 education environment and proven experience of delivering high quality teaching, learning and assessment
- Professional qualifications and current industry experience in a subject relevant to the area and a teaching qualification to Level 3
- Recognised Assessor qualification and IQA qualification
A Basic DBS is required for this post.
The closing date for this post is 9am Tuesday 8 June 2021.
Interviews and assessments will be held on Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/989 when applying for this vacancy.
Please apply via the link.