Assessor in Business Administration
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an Assessor in Business Administration
Requirements for the role:
- Relevant industrial experience in Business Administration
- A minimum level 3 relevant vocational qualification and/or relevant professional qualification
- Willingness to travel and deliver training offsite at Apprentices place of work (or remotely via digital learning)
Responsibilities for the role:
- Manage individual learners within a caseload taking responsibility for initial assessment, induction, progression and end point assessment
- Target setting and monitoring of learners undertaken in the interests of promoting timely completion; to take responsibility for reporting concerns with progress
- Ability to share own vocational experience to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of the Apprentice in their chosen career
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton however you will be expected to deliver training across all sites and within the workplace. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.