General Furniture Manufacturer/Production Apprentice
Employer Name: TREDAMEGA LIMITED
We are looking for apprentices who have the attitude and ability to learn all roles of the manufacturing process. Apprentices will start on cabinet assembly, where they will be chaperoned by an experienced cabinet assembler showing them the aspects of each type of cabinet. Apprentices will then move onto door assembly.
Overview of role: We are looking for apprentices who have the attitude and ability to learn all roles of the manufacturing process:
- Apprentices will start on cabinet assembly, where they will be chaperoned by an experienced cabinet assembler showing them the aspects of each type of cabinet
- Apprentices will then move onto door assembly, again being chaperoned by a experienced door assembler
Manufacturing apprenticeship- successful applicant will undergo training in all aspects of the manufacturing process including the programming and use of machines alongside being trained with manual tools.
- Associating all parts for each individual cabinet correctly
- Fixing correct fittings and hardware to each component
- Correct methods of unit assembly, utilising carcass press machine
- Completion of each cabinet by fitting correct frontage to packaging
- Final clean-up and finish of cabinet
- Choosing quality timber from timber stock
- Cutting chosen timber into correct lengths according to each individual job requirement
- Set up Spindle Moulder according to door profile required
- Machine applicable door styles and cross rails
- Cut centre panels to sizes dictated by door requirement
- Glue door panels together, including centre panels
- Press doors together using door press
To apply for this role, please follow the link.