Assessor Trainer Electrical Installation/Maintenance Electrician
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an Electrical Installation / Maintenance Electrician Trainer/Assessor
Requirements for the role:
- Support the Apprentice and their employers through the apprenticeship standard
- Contribute your expertise in to recruitment, manage retention, withdrawals and monitor / report achievement
- Instruct students through the delivery of some underpinning knowledge.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Undertake administrative duties associated with the post, including the maintenance of learner records as required by the College and employers
- Work to complete the assessment and tracking of records to ensure student progress is followed as each element / unit is completed
- Contribute and work effectively as a member of the Engineering employer team within the Engineering Directorate. This includes the management of specific courses as required by the Curriculum Director or equivalent, and the participation in cross college working groups as required.
The Location: The post is mainly based at: Nuneaton Campus, this could develop as numbers increase where other campuses may need to be accessed. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £19,621 to £25,462 pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.