Professional Development Coach
Supporting the professional development of post graduate students to enhance their employability
With your passion in educating you will deliver the best student experience possible to post graduate students and foster them to confidently demonstrate their attractiveness to the employment market. You will motivate students to reap the wide range of development opportunities as they progress within their respective degree programmes. Monitoring their performance, you will ensure that each student maximizes their potential.
What you’ll be doing
- Engaging, motivating, monitoring and advising students to ensure that they fully complete the Professional Development Programme
- Providing one on one tailored coaching to students to enable them to maximise their potential
- Conducting face to face and online group coaching sessions / skills and activity days / workshops to support professional development
- Working within a team environment you will provide proactive and reactive support to students requiring additional help throughout their programme
- Maintaining accurate records of student progress to enable statistical analysis
- Providing pastoral and learning support to students where appropriate and referring to specialist services as required
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- First degree or professional qualification in a management, professional development or coaching related discipline
- Experience of designing and delivering professional coaching and training sessions
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Great presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Ability to hold professional and developmental review meetings and set realistic objectives
- Ability to appropriate feedback to students against defined standards
- Passionate about student success
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.