Risk and Compliance Coach
Support and nurture apprentices who are our future industry talent
Empower learners as they develop the essential knowledge, skills, and behaviours to successfully complete their Insurance apprenticeship – giving them the fundamental support platform needed to take their promising careers to the next level. The overall purpose of the role is to support each learner to develop their knowledge, skills, and behaviours to successfully complete their apprenticeship. Highly motivated and practitioner-experienced, you understand the demands of a highly charged environment, inside and out. Perfectly positioned to help learners nurture and grow key qualities as they meet professional and educational challenges head on.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering a structured and appropriate development journey for the learners, enabling them to maximise their full potential
- Acting as a first point of contact for the learners, including regular progress reviews and coaching sessions to monitor progress and facilitate their development
- Working collaboratively with BPP client services teams, learner line managers, own line manager and apprenticeship support services to effectively support the learners through to completion
- Providing written and verbal feedback to the learner on their progress against knowledge skills and behaviours relevant to the programme standard
- Communicating effectively with learners and actively encourage learner engagement with their programmes using resources available
- Monitoring progression with Functional Skills if applicable
- Update relevant progress monitoring tools and tracking systems as required
- Providing support during End Point Assessment to ensure all End Point components are carried to the necessary timescales, working closely with the EPA organisation to meet final assessment deadlines
- Covering additional requirements in terms of Safeguarding & Welfare awareness and learning support and inclusion. This includes referring to support teams at BPP if required, and embedding topics such as Prevent and British Values during reviews
Please note that the postholder will be required to undertake occasional travel to clients/BPP Centres when it is safe to do so.
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate, and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 5 GCSEs to include Maths & English at C or above.
- Significant Practitioner experience relevant to the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate professionally and work closely with and support all stakeholders, in addition to experience of managing stakeholders (particularly customer/client relationships)
- Excellent computer/IT skills
- Experience of working autonomously and managing own workload efficiently and effectively
- An ability to take responsibility to develop own knowledge and skills
- Industry relevant accreditations or certificates are desirable
- Coaching/Mentoring experience both formally and informally is preferable
- TAQA level 3 assessors award or equivalent is ideal
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands, and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.