Business Administration/Receptionist Apprentice
Employer Name: DR Safdar The Surgery Central Clinic
The role encompasses a wide variety of reception & admin work as applicable to a NHS GP surgery. The need for good communication skills in dealing with patients, colleagues, healthcare professionals is extremely important.
- To act as a focal point of communication between the GPs, practice manager and other members of the primary health care team
- To ensure administrative and clerical duties within the practice are carried out within the practice’s guidelines and policies
- To ensure the day-to-day activities of the practice are carried out accordingly
- As the practice’s Health and Safety Representative ensure legal requirements are met at all times
- Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way
- Provide general assistance to the practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone
For more information or to apply, please click the link.