Assistant Visa Compliance Officer
Contract: Full-Time, 12 Month Fixed Term
Supporting a first-class approach to BPP’s sponsorship duties
Working closely with colleagues across the University you will develop, implement and review processes to ensure BPP University complies fully with its student sponsor duties. Liaising regularly with students, you will maintain accurate data records for all registered students on Tier 4 student visas.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing advice on the immigration requirements for students to register at BPP
- Providing basic immigration advice to prospective and current students
- Checking all CAS requests and documentation to ensure students meet requirements
- Ensuring all CASs are assigned correctly and within agreed deadlines
- Tracking the lifecycle of each CAS issued and submitting reports to the UKVI
- Providing Schools with accurate lists of all registered students on student route visas
- Monitoring the engagement of all registered students on the student visa
- Highlighting any students “at risk” of failing to meet their engagement requirements
- Communicating regularly with registered students on student visas
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of Home Office procedures and SMS system
- Knowledge of the Higher Education Sector and the challenges surrounding this
- Knowledge of Immigration regulations and the ability to interpret these
- Experience of working within an administrative environment, preferably in education
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Customer-focused with strong communication skills at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records and systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access
- Experience of database management would be advantageous
- Customer facing experience would be advantageous
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.