BTT Programme Manager
Contract: Permanent (Part-time at 22.5 hours per week)
Responsible for the Management and Delivery of the Bar Transfer Test Programme
As a qualified Barrister of England and Wales who is commercially and educationally focussed, you will use your leadership and coaching skills to play a key leading role in developing, managing and delivering the BTT. Actively liaising and working with BPP Law School, you will create a programme that complements and aligns with the BTC. This is an exciting opportunity to deliver instant impact through proven previous experience, as well as helping to uphold and improve the school’s reputation for excellence in professional education.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing, updating, teaching and training on the BTT. In particular developing materials that align with the BTC
- Actively liaise and work with BPP Law School to create a programme that compliments the BTC as well as working with the Head of Online Strategic Delivery in the development of online elements of the BTT
- Providing support to any presenter resource employed/freelancing in programme delivery. As and when appropriate QA freelance teaching standard
- Liaising with Marketing & Head of Resourcing to ensure there is adequate support to the programme
- Collaborating with the BTT operational manager re scheduling of dates for programme and to ensure that appropriately qualified presenters are sourced
- Managing the academic content and pedagogy of modules and programmes within specialist area/product stream
- Monitoring and reviewing course outlines and website content, make recommendation for improvements (consistency, language, learning outcomes, market focus) and co-ordinate their implementation
- Supporting the Head of Law Programmes on the HRAQ course including teaching within specialist area, development of materials and marking/assessing
- Responding to and manage complaints
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Qualified Barrister of England and Wales
- Expertise in teaching modules of PD law programmes or a willingness to develop expertise
- A strong understanding of the Law PD field
- A willingness to listen and seek out the opinion of others
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload, managing wider team expectation
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload effectively and efficiently
- Proven track record of delivering on time, on budget and using your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- A successful track record of leading and implementing change
- Adaptable to change
- A good team worker
- Attention to detail – error free and targeted programmes, high standards of service to the business, tasks completed on time and in full.
- Fellowship of the HEA is ideal
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.