Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover)
We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover) to become a key member of our Marketing department.
As a Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover), you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Developing and delivering marketing campaigns and activities to successfully achieve the objectives and recruitment targets set.
- Providing an agency style service to key stakeholders and curriculum teams to ensure coherent connection and joint working in achieving recruitment objectives.
- Raising the reputation of the brands you responsible for through a creative, content-driven approach to marketing that reflects the organisation’s strengths/uniqueness.
Our ideal candidates will have at least 2 year’s recent experience of successfully writing, delivering and evaluating marketing campaigns that have had a measurable impact on the business and demonstrable project management experience, alongside the following qualifications:
- Degree in a relevant Marketing discipline or equivalent professional qualification
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent
- Evidence of continuing professional development (CPD)
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
Fixed-term Contract. End date 31st May 2022
39 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
273 hours holiday per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.