Lecturer in Catering & Hospitality
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Lecturer in Catering & Hospitality
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Catering, Hospitality or related subject
- Level 5 Teaching qualification i.e. Cert Ed, DTTLS, DET or equivalent, plus and Assessor qualification
- Industry experience or experience of a real working environment in a teaching role
Responsibilities for the role:
- Deliver excellent teaching, practical learning and assessment experiences to students of all levels from E3 to L3, including running a RWE production kitchen and/or restaurant in a calm and professional manner
- Collaboration with industry and/or educational organisations/establishments, including competition work
- Engage fully in the RWE/customer facing aspect of the department, ensuring all commercial business requirements are met.
The Location: The post is based at Nuneaton Campus. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £25,462 to £28,651pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Interview Date: Tuesday 4th May 2021
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.