The Position: We’re looking for an Adult Engagement Admin Assistant – Fixed Term for 6 months.
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent IT skills including use of programmes such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Understanding of the need for confidentiality and secure data handling / protection
- Ability to prioritise work and meet specified deadlines
Responsibilities for the role:
- To provide high quality administrative support for the Contracts and Partnerships team
- Responsible for the provision of excellent day-to-day administrative services, the assistant will take responsibility for organising and supporting administrative activities and processes.
- To allocate and set up learners on E-Assessor and EQUAL platform, chasing start and end dates from Assessors
The Location: The post is based at: Nuneaton Campus.
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.