Early Years Lecturer
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a part time Early Years Lecturer (Programme Coordinator).
Requirements for the role:
- BA Honours Degree in Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
- PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
- A breadth of vocational experience working with children
Responsibilities for the role:
- Coordination of the Foundation Degree in Early Years in Partnership with Warwick University
- Planning, teaching & assessing on a range of degree level courses within health & life sciences
- Liaising with the university to ensure a quality experience for students
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is FTE £22638pa to FTE £28651pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Interview Date: 21st January 2021
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.