English Language Exams Administrator
Supporting the delivery of English Language examinations and results
Play a key role in the administration of delivering and processing English Language examinations for international students applying to BPP University. Communicating effectively with other members of the English Language Team you will work to keep clear records, manage and track procedures, through to completion.
What you’ll be doing
- Processing examination results to support the admission of international students
- Answering students’ exam queries and exam results queries
- Supporting in the day-to-day delivery of examinations and all associated administrative work
- Providing timely communication and high-quality support to all relevant stakeholders
- Working effectively within process guidelines and policy
- Ensuring accurate record keeping is conducted in all areas of work
- Monitoring and responding to queries from different mailboxes
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Proven administrative experience with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High proficiency in Excel, as well as excellent working knowledge of Word, Databases, conference/web software, and VLE
- Ability to take on and learn new IT systems
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to understand and adhere to policy and compliance standards
- Ideally educated to a degree level
- Experience of working in an academic environment and working with international stakeholders is preferred