HR Officer Recruitment & Wellbeing (MAT)
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
Then why not come and join the team at North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region and sponsors of the Midland Academies Trust. The Trust supports 4 schools in Warwickshire and Leicestershire, The Nuneaton Academy, Hartshill School, The George Eliot School and Heath Lane Academy.
This new role, in an established human resources team and will be focused in supporting the schools with their staff recruitment and staff wellbeing. We understand the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all our achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an HR Officer – Recruitment & Wellbeing (MAT)
Requirements for the role:
- Certificate in Personnel Practice, or a willingness to work towards this within the first 12 months of appointment.
- Experience of working within a HR administrative role.
- Experience of full recruitment cycle.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support in relation to the end-to-end casual, temporary and permanent recruitment processes.
- To oversee the on-boarding and induction of new staff.
- To develop the Staff Health and Wellbeing initiatives across the organisation.
The Location: The post is based at: Nuneaton Campus – travel to other sites will be required. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £22,638 to £25,462 pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.