Attendance & Compliance Manager
Location: Shepherd’s Bush (London)
Contract: Permanent (Full-Time)
Implementing, managing, and enhancing first class processes
You will lead the attendance and compliance team in striving to deliver best-in-class educational programmes through implementation, management and enhancement of all attendance and compliance systems within our business school. Guaranteeing that all regulatory requirements are adhered to, you are the gate keeper of learner attendance, regularly reviewing our approach, providing key analysis and ensuring data integrity to help guide faculty through this vital process.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the Attendance & Compliance Team and lead them in running the School’s attendance and register processes
- Ensuring that the Business School’s engagement and attendance logging processes are compliant with UKVI and other external regulators’ guidelines
- Acting as one of the School’s key liaisons with the University’s Study Visas department.
- Guiding faculty and associates through the attendance-logging process
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure operational readiness
- Responding to issues that could affect the accuracy of recording data i.e. ensuring that class registers are accurate
- Managing the Business School’s case management system attendance query queue and ensure that student queries are answered appropriately and within the School’s agreed response time
- Providing attendance data and analysis to the Operations Director on a frequent basis
- Ensuring data integrity on the appropriate databases in conjunction with the wider delivery team and ensuring that all registers are digitally archived for all programmes
- Conducting frequent process reviews along with the Attendance and Compliance Administrators
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent knowledge and skills in using the Microsoft Office suite
- Intermediate to Advanced use of Microsoft Excel, especially usage of Excel to analyse data
- Self-motivated to work under pressure and make flexible solutions
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal, with ability to build rapport easily
- Experience planning, organising and prioritising workload while producing work to a consistently high standard, with attention to detail within tight deadlines
- Proven ability to explain complicated information in a clear, concise way
- Previous experience in an administration and managerial role is ideal
- Knowledge of University database use is a huge plus
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- People-focused, customer service skills
- Highly flexible and responds positively to change
- Good IT skills
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.