Would you like to be a part of our pool of Examination Invigilators who work hard to ensure students receive the best exam experience?
Kirklees College is a large successful FE college, currently Ofsted graded as Good. Operating across Kirklees with centres based in Huddersfield and Dewsbury.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a modern building, with excellent on-site facilities, such as a fully equipped gym, hair & beauty salons and fine dining restaurant.
What do you need?
- Professional attitude
- Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- Assertive and confident with dealing with people at all levels
- ICT skills for computer based exams
- Punctuality and flexibility with working hours
- Up-to-date DBS (CRB) check –we can arrange this for you
What are the benefits?
- Flexible work depending on your availability
- Good rate of pay
- Comprehensive Invigilator Training provided annually to ALL Invigilators –New and Experienced
- Friendly and approachable Examinations Team
Please contact Nicol or call 01484 437038 if you have any queries about the role.
What happens next?
We will review your details, invite you for invigilation training and get you started.
Kirklees College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As a College we are committed to Equality, Diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply via the link