Marketing Account Executive (Maternity Cover), Fixed Term (LCC2607)
This is for Maternity Cover - Fixed to June 2022
WHAT WE DO
The Marketing Account Executive team manage all the marketing requests that come through various sectors/channels of Luminate Education Group.
They are the lead contact for all curriculum areas for progressing jobs from start to completion, ensuring the project is briefed into the wider team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Take the lead and deliver an outstanding marketing service across the Luminate Education Group. This covers different colleges such as Leeds City College, Harrogate College, Keighley College and University centre
- Lead on the progression of marketing brief/process alongside internal creative, PR, comms, insight, school liaison and senior management.
- Drive the marketing on your college forward by delivering on the annual marketing plan.
- Communicate and liaise with clients, to deliver a brief and confirm budgets and produce detailed marketing calendars with rationale behind all decisions.
- Schedule all jobs in with the team’s workflow, ensuring all deadlines and time is allocated against them.
- Always ensure consistent communication with all clients and contact reports are shared after all meetings Ensure all project deadlines are met and to the highest possible standard.
- Write clear and concise briefs for creative, comms and events, which are all pre-agreed by the client and management.
- Manage multiple projects whilst managing own time effectively and keeping their work in progress sheets up to date whilst also sharing with their client on a weekly basis.
- Use streamtime for all jobs and planning, build critical paths via this channel and share with client.
- Liaise with suppliers and printers to ensure a high-quality output.
Luminate Education Group is looking for an individual who will work hard to maintain exceptional client relationships whilst delivering work to its highest standard and meeting key deadlines.
You will have experience of working across multiple projects across digital and print marketing.
- Aspirational and ambitious with a key eye for detail
- Organised and confident with handling multiple tasks
- Experience with marketing across digital and print
- Experience with account management
- Enthusiastic and ready for a challenge
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Hannah Johnson email@example.com
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC) and White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT). This is an exciting time to join this rapidly growing education group, with an Ofsted grade of 'good' with 'outstanding' features, you will be working at one of the fastest improving and most innovative education groups in the country.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
We have a range of excellent benefits and rewards at Luminate Education Group, including:
Annual leave entitlement starting from 27 days + 8 bank holidays and up to 5 discretionary college closure days at Christmas
Excellent pension schemes with the West Yorkshire Pension Fund and the Teachers’ Pension
Discounted travel cards for those who regularly use public transport across the region with Northern Rail and Metro
Exceptional learning and development opportunities for all of our staff
Luminate Education Group is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful applicants are required to complete all mandatory pre-employment checks, including:
Proof of right to work in the UK
Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check
Children’s barred list check (we may also check the adult barred list if the role involves working with vulnerable adults)
Two professional references
Fitness to work, this is conducted by our occupational health partners, NHS Airedale
Section 128 check for all staff entering management roles
Prohibition check for all staff entering teaching related roles
Please Note: All successful applicants who have lived or travelled overseas for three months or more in the past five years will be required to undertake an overseas check as part of the pre-employment checks.
More information on overseas checks can be found on the government website: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/criminal-records-checks-for-overseas-applicants
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK
The UK Government introduced a new points based immigration system on 1 January 2021. You can read about the new immigration routes on the Gov.UK website here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-immigration-system-what-you-need-to-know#visa-application-process
Many of the new routes require sponsorship from an employer. Luminate Education Group is not a licenced sponsor. We are unable to employ anyone without current, and appropriate right to work in the UK.
If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen and you were resident in the UK on or before 31 December 2020, you have until 30 June 2021 to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme, you can continue to prove your right to work in the UK with your passport and identity card up until 30 June 2021.
There is no change to immigration and right to work for British and Irish Citizens.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community, all candidates will be treated fairly irrespective of race, gender or gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religion and belief or age.
We cannot accept CVs as part of the application process.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
INFORMATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Luminate Education Group vacancies generate a lot of interest and we receive many calls and emails from recruitment agencies. Although we do appreciate the interest you have shown in Luminate Education Group, our policy is to recruit candidates directly wherever possible. We therefore do not accept any cold calls, speculative emails or CVs from agencies. Speculative emails and CVs will be deleted unread.
To apply for this role, please follow the link.