Assessor Trainer (Health and Social Care)
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
South Leicestershire College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Trainer Assessor in Health and Social Care
Requirements for the role:
- Qualified Assessor – A1 or TAQA
- Competence to at least Level 3 within the subject area e.g. health and social care and health care support worker
- Vocational Experience in a relevant setting
Responsibilities for the role:
- Develop and assess the knowledge, skills and behaviours of our apprentices in this field
- Be able to manage a complex diary and work independently
- Develop professional relationships with employers and apprentices
The Location: The College is based in Leicestershire although the role is primarily field based. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay: £11.74 ph + £1.71 ph holiday pay
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
To Apply for this role, please follow the link.