Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an Employability Coach
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in an FE setting
- Experience with working on a 1:1 basis and with groups of learners age 16-19
- L3 Teaching Award or the willingness to work towards
Responsibilities for the role:
- Monitoring Attendance
- Group Delivery
- Support learners in engagement of Work Experience
The Location: The post is based at: Nuneaton Campus. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £15,382 to £16,595 pa *Important information below*
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
*Please note the following:
- The role is term time only.
- The salary will be reduced due to the number of weeks worked being less than 38 weeks in the first year of employment
To Apply for this role, please follow the link.