Industry Placement Coordinator
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an Industry Placement Co-ordinator
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of networking / liaising with employers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent administrative skills
Responsibilities for the role:
- To engage with external employers in order to source high quality work experience (WE) placements for students undertaking technical level qualifications
- To support learners on placement to ensure they complete their placement in line with technical level requirements
- Undertake employer visits in order to ascertain if potential placements are suitable for students and in line with college standards
The Location: The post is based at: Wigston Campus This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £21,986 to £23,314 pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
Please apply via the link.