Location: London (Shepherd’s Bush)
Sourcing key development opportunities for international MSc Management Students
An exciting opportunity to source and organise placements, internships and other professional development opportunities for international MSc Management students in BPP Business School. With your excellent communication skills, you will support the delivery of a client relationship strategy that includes providing a range of professional development opportunities for students. Working collaboratively with colleagues in BPP to deliver a ‘holistic’ professional development programme.
What you’ll be doing
- Planning and securing placement opportunities for international students on programme
- Building a network of employers to support with opportunities
- Networking across the BPP Group to source relevant placement opportunities for students
- Supporting students with their CVs and placement applications
- Managing and track students’ placement applications, interviews and placements in line with compliance regulations
- Liaising with employers to ensure that placement administration is up to date
- Providing generic employability workshops (e.g. CV workshops, Interview preparation, Assessment Days)
- Supporting in the delivery of Careers Fairs, employability events & networking opportunities for students
- Liaising with Professional Development Coaches in the Business School and other members of the Employability Service across the University to support placement students
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Passionate about providing an outstanding service, and about developing relationships with employers.
- Previous work experience in a relevant professional field (careers, work placement services, apprenticeships, graduate recruitment, HR), and a strong understanding of the graduate recruitment market and assessment/selection recruitment practices of employers.
- Strong experience of building and developing excellent relationships with clients and being able to build rapport, trust and confidence easily.
- Experience of delivering workshops in small and large groups, both face-to-face and online.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams.
- Excellent planning and time management skills which will enable you to thrive whilst working under competing pressures and meeting deadlines.
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills which will allow you to identify issues and provide workable solutions.
Please note that occasional business travel to other London centres and/or to Birmingham and Manchester may be required.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.