Employability Course Leader
Full Time – 36 hours per week
To start ASAP
We are looking for an experienced and qualified course leader/tutor to deliver and assess qualifications from Level 1 to Level 3 to learners aged 19+ undertaking Traineeships, Employability programmes and Kick Start courses covering sectors such as, Public Sector, Health and Social Care, Digital Skills, Customer Service and Business Administration.
You will be responsible for delivering all elements of the qualification including teaching and assessment, providing support and guidance to learners, ensuring that they are challenged and that they complete their portfolio in a timely manner to the standard required to enable learners to achieve their qualification.
In addition to this, you will be supporting our Co-ordinator in dealing with the administration of our programmes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing resources and assignment briefs where appropriate.
- Delivery training and support both face to face and remotely to groups and/or individuals.
- Carry out continuous diagnostic assessments as part of the learners’ journey.
- Tracking learners progress through timely and accurate reports.
- Ensuring all documentation (assignment briefs, tracking documents, progress reviews, Individual learning Plans, attendance registers, portfolios etc) are completed to a satisfactory level and in a timely fashion.
- Conduct Internal Quality Assurance activity as directed by the department Co-ordinator.
- A recognised teaching qualification for the lifelong learning sector, preferably PGCE or equivalent.
- Recognised Assessor qualification .
- An up-to-date CPD record (30 hours year).
- Occupational experience in Customer Service, Business Administration, Health and Social Care or Public service.
- IT qualification at level 2 or above
- Strong digital skills with the ability to deliver training and assessment remotely.
What we offer:
We offer excellent employment benefits including a public sector pension scheme and opportunities for Continuous Professional Development.
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/983
The closing date is 9am Monday 12 April 2021. However applications will be considered as soon as they are submitted and suitable candidates will be shortlisted and interviewed as soon as possible.
A Basic DBS is required for this post.
Please apply via the link