Digital Engineering Apprentice
This is a varied role, providing you with the all the relevant skills and experience for a successful career in this area. Day to day tasks will include preparing detailed designs for projects using 2D and 3D CAD and communicating designs to the design team and clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Kingspan Steel Frame Solutions as an apprentice.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Working in a busy drawing office as part of a team who undertake the full design, co-ordination and modelling process
- Preparing detailed designs for projects using 2D and 3D CAD
- Communicating designs to the design team and customers
- Preparing workshop drawings for factory production
- Producing 3D models to assist the estimating of quantities and client presentations
- Generation of TQ’s and RFI lists for the in house and external design teams
For the right person, there is the opportunity to develop skills in design and drawing techniques within a fast-paced, busy workplace. On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be able to produce drawings and designs to industry standards and regulations, including BIM.
As an apprentice, you will initially attend the Cadcoe Academy where you will learn how to use CAD software for 2D and 3D modelling.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.