7 days left
- Full Time
Shape a rewarding experience that fosters professional excellence
Supporting the development and delivery of both technical (level 3 and 4) and degree apprenticeships, this is an exciting opportunity to use your data expertise to deliver innovative and high-quality teaching. You will share your passion for data with students and play an important role in shaping their future careers.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining a deep, relevant understanding of the current skills and capability requirements of corporate employers, including an appreciation of how technology impacts the workplace
- Developing and delivering high quality module teaching and learning materials
- Developing assessments, work-based learning projects and PD activities
- Designing relevant and appropriate marking guidance. marking and delivering feedback
- Bringing professional expertise and understanding of the current, corporate landscape into teaching and learning
- Developing tailored corporate training offerings to a range of students
- Providing PD insight and using coaching models to support in work or academic projects
- Engaging with commercial and business development activities and providing client liaison
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- A relevant Professional Qualification
- For those not currently holding either a teaching qualification or a Fellowship of the HEA membership, a commitment to achieving these through BPP’s PGCLT or HEA scheme
- Extensive professional experience in relevant corporate roles (with a focus on data)
- Understanding of organisational capability requirements in specialist area
- Leadership, training or staff development experience
- Experience of delivering presentations or public speaking
- Experience of negotiation with, and managing, different stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.