Coach - Data Analyst
Support and nurture apprentices every step of their journey
Rising to meet the demands of apprenticeships, you’ll help guide and support learners every step of the way – empowering passionate individuals who are new to the profession as they build the essential knowledge, skills and behaviours to succeed. Your proven experience within a Data role perfectly positions you to help the talent of the future develop key qualities by providing detailed feedback and regular guidance as they tackle personal and educational challenges.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing a structured development journey for maximising apprentice potential
- Ensuring monthly performance updates on learners and progress reviews with learners and line managers
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Providing feedback to the apprentice on their progress against knowledge, skills and behaviours relevant to their standards
- Communicating effectively with learners and encouraging learner engagement
- Providing academic, professional and safeguarding support to learners
- Contributing towards learner gateway reviews and supporting and guiding learners through the end point assessment phase
- Assisting with the development of programme systems and processes
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Practitioner experience and a background of working in a data focused role
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to provide appropriate feedback to students against apprenticeship standard
- Ability to hold professional and developmental review meetings with apprentices and line managers
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Ideally have apprenticeship understanding and knowledge
- Ideally have appropriate practitioner experience/qualifications
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 – the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013), as well undergo an Enhanced DBS check
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.