Director of Finance
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Director of Finance.
Requirements for the role:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA, CCAB or equivalent).
- Experience of managing the finances of a large and diverse organisation within regulatory guidelines
- Strategic development and implementation of plans
Responsibilities for the role:
- To be responsible for all financial arrangements, of the College, its subsidiaries and associated organisations and ensure they meet statutory, regulatory and auditing requirements.
- Line management of multi-focused teams within a function
The Location: The post is based in Nuneaton but will involve some working at all of our sites. Nuneaton is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we are offering is £48,731 to £58,146
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.