Apprentice Project Designer
MET STRUCTURES LIMITED
This is a varied role, providing you with the relevant skills & experience for a successful career as a Project Designer. You will be using computer aided design software to produce detailed surveying drawings, both in 2D and 3D. This is an office based role& will involve communicating with customers, clients &other staff via email and telephone.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Preparing detailed designs for projects using 2D and 3D CAD
- Communicating designs to the design team and customers
- Preparing simple commercial schedules and reports
- Preparing initial design briefs, using a digital workflow
- Assessing and reporting on quality standards of the projects via the digital environment
- Plan and carry out surveys
For the right person, there is the opportunity to develop skills in design and drawing techniques within a fast-paced, busy workplace. On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be able to produce drawings and designs to industry standards and regulations, including BIM. As an Apprentice; you will initially attend the Cadcoe Academy.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.