Maths Lecturer (Small Groups) South Wigston
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
The Position: We’re looking for a Maths Lecturer(s) – Fixed term for up to 5 months
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum level 3 in relevant teaching subject
- Level 5 teaching qualification
Responsibilities for the role:
- To deliver excellent teaching and practical experiences to students in small groups of 3-5 across our campuses
- Small group maths catch-up support sessions
The Location: The post is based at: South Wigston - travel to other campuses will be required.
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
To Apply for this role, please follow the link.