Lead Apprenticeship Assessor Coach, Adult Social Care (Ref: LCC2556)
** COVID-19 INFORMATION: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic you may experience some delays during the recruitment process. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. **
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC) and White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT). Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest improving and most innovative education groups in the country.
WHAT WE DO
This role would be ideal for a qualified assessor/clinical/adult care trainer who is interested in developing their role and leadership skills further.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As well as being the line-manager for your team, you will also have a cohort of apprentices. Therefore, you will be based at one of the college campus sites, but will need to travel locally to visit your apprentices in their workplaces.
- This role would be ideal for a qualified assessor/clinical/adult care trainer who is interested in developing their role and leadership skills further.
- You will be well-organised, with good time management, ability to meet deadlines and will have excellent communication skills.
- You should have experience of, or a keen interest in, leading/managing staff and liaising with care managers and team leaders, healthcare staff, registered nurses, and ward managers.
- An ability to problem-solve and understanding of restorative practice are crucial within this role.
- You will need good computer skills as you will be using an online portfolio and management programmes.
- You may need to use Google Meet or Zoom as part of your role.
- You will already hold, or will achieve while in post, the Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) qualification and you will be encouraged to attend CPD to update both your professional and assessor/IQA qualifications.
- The role offers a generous salary and a substantial holiday allowance, as well as a wide range of other benefits, such as enrolment in the Teacher’s Pension Scheme.
- If you are a self-motivated individual, who is looking for a new challenge in your healthcare trainer/assessor career, we want to hear from you!
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community, all candidates will be treated fairly irrespective of race, gender or gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religion and belief or age.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Estelle Brewster, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role, please follow the link.