Student Enrolment Advisor
BPP - Contact Centre
Helping students make their first steps to success
From providing outstanding customer service to our students, to ensuring they can register on their programme in a timely manner, you will play an important role in ensuring students have the guidance they need to succeed in their studies.
As the central point of contact for student enquiries, you will develop strong relationships with students and play a role in helping them reach their potential.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing an effective and innovative phone customer service experience to our students
- Supporting students in the pre-registration process and as they progress through our programmes
- Providing information, support and advice on non-academic queries
- Maintaining accurate records and information for students
- Helping to develop effective processes to ensure a proactive approach to student support
- Sharing knowledge and experience with BPP teams to ensure a high level of service is maintained
- Recording data accurately to monitor students’ cases, progress and resolutions
- Contributing to improvements to the service and implementing required changes
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to manage a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls
- Outstanding understanding of student support issues preferred
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written communication
- Goal-oriented with the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to communicate via phone with students and staff in a helpful and professional manner
- Confidence in dealing with difficult or sensitive situations
- Good understanding of the HE environment
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.