International Student Advice Manager
BPP - International Student Adviser Team
Department: Registry Operations#
Contract: Permanent (Full-Time)
Leading the International Student Adviser team to deliver a first class service to international students
Working to support the requirements of International Students during their studies at BPP. You will ensure the International Student Advisers deliver outstanding customer service to our students, ensuring our international students have the information and support they need to succeed in their studies.
What you’ll be doing
- Liaising between the Student Adviser Team and the Visa Compliance Team to ensure risks are mitigated and controlled
- Identifying and supporting in the implementation of processes for systematic reviewing and monitoring of International students
- Developing an effective international student induction and supporting materials
- Providing an effective and innovative customer service experience for our students
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Leading the delivery of advice and guidance to international students on immigration issues
- Effectively track international student queries to identify service trends and monitor the performance of International Student Advisers
- Developing effective processes to obtain accurate and up-to-date information from other departments which enables effective guidance to students
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification preferred, however applications from candidates with appropriate and relevant work experience or other equivalent qualifications will also be considered.
- Knowledge of the Higher Education Sector and the challenges surrounding this
- Outstanding knowledge of Immigration regulations and student support issues relating to international students
- Experience of working within an administrative environment with ability to demonstrate administrative process improvement
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Strong and professional communication skills at all levels, both written and verbally
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records and systems
- Confident in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as providing basic training on IT systems
- Experience in dealing with people from a range of cultural backgrounds
- Ability to communicate with students and staff in a helpful and professional manner as well as confidence in dealing with difficult or sensitive situations
Please note that evening and weekend shifts will be required, as well as travel to other sites
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.