Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an Examinations Assistant.
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to deliver to strict deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Focused to deliver and promote excellent customer service
Responsibilities for the role:
- To work with the Examinations Officer to develop systems to support the timely capture of data to satisfy internal requirements and to provide information to all relevant staff.
- To operate with a knowledge of Awarding Body and JCQ rules and regulations and be able to keep up to date and communicate the continuous changes to the team
- To deputise when required for the College Examinations Officer to manage and organise the Examination service to ensure the successful registration and tracking of all assessed qualifications
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Proposed interview date: 19/03/2021
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
To Apply for this role, please follow the link.