Programme Support Assistant
BPP - School of Nursing
Location: Waterloo (London)
Reporting to: Strategic Business and Partnership Manager
Supporting in the management of an energised student journey
You’ll help guarantee an excellent journey for all students that enter our School of Nursing by assisting to ensure that administrative and support processes are properly set up and aligned across all programmes. This role is perfect for anyone who is ready to bring efficiency to admissions, registration and on-going administrative requirements – supporting in the smooth operation of all programmes. This is an entry level position for those looking for an opportunity to build on their administrative skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing apprenticeship administrative support to ensure the smooth running of programmes
- Supporting the building and maintenance of relationships between the School of Nursing and all BPP operations teams as directed
- Supporting on administrative matters relating to students and academic staff on programmes
- Building knowledge of the School of Nursing administrative and support processes to work within a dedicated delivery team.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality concerning prospective and existing student information
- Providing team members with excellent support service and issue resolution.
- Liaising with placement providers to monitor and record practice attendance
- Maintaining the database for progression, attendance and completion
- Accepting, logging, packing and distributing uniform and resources to other sites
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative as well as ability to work within a team collaboratively
- Concise communication skills (oral and written) and demonstrable presentation skills
- Experience of inputting large volumes of data whilst maintaining a high attention accuracy and attention to detail
- Skilled in planning, organising and prioritising work
- Ability to develop rapport and build and maintain strong working relationships with School of Nursing students, tutors and other internal stakeholders loads, under pressure
- Experience of accepting, logging, sorting and dispatching deliveries
- An awareness of GDPR confidentiality issues
- Confident IT skills (particularly Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Experience of working in a HEI and or an NHS environment would be advantageous
- Possessing experience in using attendance tracking systems is preferable
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.