Leeds City Centre with remote working opportunities, United Kingdom
Since 2007, we have worked in partnership with the University of Essex to provide a wide range of online undergraduate and postgraduate degrees to students from all walks of life- from 18 years to 80 years and based in more than 150 countries.
In 2019 we partnered with the University of Liverpool to launch an exciting portfolio of brand-new online postgraduate degrees, due to start in January 2020.
Our students complete their degrees through distance learning using our online resources, undertaking web-based tutorials and lectures on our learning management platform. We achieved 89% student satisfaction in the National Student Survey in 2020, and have been awarded TEF Gold, attesting to the high quality of our teaching and at all stages take pride in providing a first-class experience for our students.
Summary of the role
- As a member of the Marketing Team, the Marketing Executive will play an essential role in developing and managing a range of online marketing campaigns and activities including email marketing, content marketing, SEO, CRM marketing, management of the company’s website(s), market research and events co-ordination.
- You will take on responsibility of proofreading as well as producing clear, compelling content in accordance with brand guidelines.
- You will be responsible for meeting the marketing lead and course application targets by delivering and optimising a range of digital marketing campaigns.
- Production of clear engaging content aimed at global audiences that follows brand guidelines
- Editing and proofreading content
- Creation and co-ordination of email marketing campaigns
- Working in a CRM software to create and optimise student communications and experiences
- Creative SEO optimisation including production of SEO content to improve organic visibility of the website
- Manage and update the company website(s) as well as course listings’ content on third-party websites
- Market and competitor research
- Identification of new digital marketing trends
- Assist in organisation of webinars and events
- An undergraduate degree
- Experience in digital marketing
- Solid copy writing, editing and proofreading skills with perfect command of the English language
- Ability to produce campaigns in accordance to the brand guidelines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Experience in email marketing (using Dotdigital or similar platform)
- CRM marketing (using Salesforce or similar platform)
- Experience of website management and updates
- Solid understanding of WordPress
- Commercially minded and experienced delivering successful digital campaigns
- Highly organised and capable of achieving marketing goals
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work on own initiative to plan, prioritise and deliver results
- Ability to analyse and report results, then optimise campaigns
- Google Analytics
- Web master
- Marketing Cloud
- A degree in marketing would be beneficial
- Knowledge or experience of the UK and international Higher Education sector, though not essential, would be desirable
Please apply with CV and cover letter by Tuesday 2 March 2021.
At Kaplan International, we are committed to working in a diverse organisation and strive to provide equality of opportunity for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or identity, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership. If you would like to be considered for an interview under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme, please complete this form or email us on email@example.com
As part of our commitment to safeguarding, successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
About Kaplan Open Learning
Part of Kaplan Inc., Kaplan Open Learning is one of the world’s largest and most experienced providers of online degree education. We currently work with two UK partner Universities to deliver undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. Our students complete their studies through online learning using our interactive virtual classroom with rich multi-media resources which provide a gateway to a learning community supported by a dedicated academic and professional services team.
Our mission is to continue to transform students’ lives and careers by delivering and expanding our suite of innovative, industry-led and career enhancing higher education programmes.