Student Recruitment Manager
Connecting high-calibre students with award-winning learning
Play an integral role in determining and delivering our national strategy for engaging future students – meeting important revenue targets and attracting the very best learners. Building positive awareness of BPP, you’ll create and convert a pipeline of top talent to our industry-leading programmes. This is an exciting opportunity to deliver instant impact through proven previous experience, as well as helping to uphold and improve the school’s reputation for excellence in professional education.
What you’ll be doing
- Determining and delivering a national strategy for engagement with law and non-law students
- Raising awareness of the BPP brand and creating a talent pipeline
- Recruiting, training and monitoring the performance of Campus and Student Ambassador
- Managing the budget for outreach spend in your region
- Planning and delivering programme of outreach talks, careers workshops and open days
- Initiating and maintaining excellent relationships with key strategic partners
- Enabling effective capture of data at events – analysing and identifying future opportunities
- Guaranteeing logistical support and content materials are in place
- Creating a visible profile for the Law School on social media
- Organising outreach activities with schools and colleges
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- A relevant degree is essential – first class honours in law or events management beneficial
- Proven ability working with graduates and managing events a huge plus
- Examples of managing budgets, delivering training and building key relationships
- Experience in events management admin or fee earning within the legal sector
- Supportive, motivating and willing to take on new initiatives
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proven networking and influencing skills
- Ability to plan and supervise workloads to guarantee targets are met
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong IT and data analysis skills, including social media
Please note: this role will require occasional evening and/or weekend hours.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.