Trainer/Assessor Apprenticeship - Free Lance
We are recruiting for professional, dedicated, experienced and qualified freelance Trainer/assessors to provide training, support and assessment to Apprentices from in and around London in the following sectors:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
If you are passionate about Apprenticeships and have the ability to teach, coach, support and assess Apprentices and you can be responsive to the needs of the organisation then we want to hear from you. Ideally you will have experience of support Apprentices with Additional Learning Needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building Schemes of Learning, Lesson Plans and resources where appropriate.
- Teaching Apprentices in a classroom environment and on line.
- Conducting bi monthly progress reviews.
- Liaising with employers.
- Providing monthly reports to Head of Area.
- Assessing progress.
- Preparing Apprentices for End Point Assessment.
- Embedding maths, English, British Values and Prevent in all teaching.
- Attending monthly Team Meetings and quarterly scandalisation meetings.
- Responding to management requests in a timely manner.
- A recognised qualification for the lifelong learning sector.
- Assessor qualification.
- Level 4 or above qualification within the sector in which you are training and assessing.
- Occupational competence from within the sector in which you are training and assessing.
- IT qualification at level 2 or above.
- Strong digital skills with the ability to deliver training and assessment remotely.
- IQA qualification desirable.
What we offer:
Trainer/Assessors will be paid a set amount per Apprentice. This is split into monthly payments with an additional amount paid upon the Apprentices passing EPA. Total value per Apprenticeship Standard is as follows:
Standard Skills Tutor Total Payment
Business Administrator L3 £2,000.00
Customer Service Practitioner L2 £1,800.00
Customer Service Specialist L3 £1,900.00
In addition to this you will be paid for attendance at meetings and staff training events, £14.14 per hour.
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/979
The closing date is 9am Monday 1 March 2021. Interviews for this post will take place shortly after the closing date.
Please apply via the link