Digital Assessment Lead
Drive digital innovation and future-proof our winning approach
Leading the development of digital assessments, this vital role powers the innovation of best-in-class learning platforms and content tools – scoping essential improvements and delivering new approaches to enhance our assessment technologies.
With an in-depth knowledge of learning technologies and content management systems, your proven expertise will help guarantee robust and scalable solutions across our entire suite of digital assessments and essential study integrations across the entire student journey.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating a robust toolset of assessment technologies
- Developing integrations with learning platforms to improve the student journey
- Prioritising development requirements from across the BPP Group
- Setting first-class standards within an agile development environment
- Establishing digital assessments that mimic a real exam environment
- Working closely with awarding bodies to deliver a practical user experience
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with colleagues and stakeholders
- Supporting the development of automated templates within Quark
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Commercial experience in the following technologies:
- Understanding of LMS/VLEs and IMS Question and Test Interoperability Specification
- XML/HTML/CSS editing and writing ability
- Genuine passion for technology and education
- Extensive experience of content management systems
- Key knowledge of learning technologies
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Evidence working with eLearning standards and agile methodologies
- Understanding of digital assessment tools, code repositories and database technologies
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.