HR Information Systems Specialist
Within our HR department we have a new requirement for an HR Information Systems Specialist for a 12-month fixed term contract. This vacancy is for a full-time post but part time requests can be considered.
In the role you will undertake a programme of work to support the HR team and the wider organisation in ensuring the accuracy of people data which is relevant and timely.
This position is unique within the HR team and brings a skill set that is focused on technology, reporting, project management and requirements gathering with a strong attention to detail.
About the role
The HR Information Systems Specialist will undertake several key projects to improve the current provision within HR and to drastically improve our overall reporting and data analysis abilities.
These include but are not limited to:
- Data cleanse – a review of all people data held within the HR system to ensure accuracy and compliance with GDPR
- To create a suite of people data reports and KPIs within the HR system e.g. Gender Pay and EDI
- Working with the recruitment team to support the integration of the new ATS
- To provide ad hoc reports as requested e.g. to support change management projects
- To provide data reports supporting workforce planning
- To maximize the use of the self-service portal to maintain current and accurate people data
- As an HRMS `super-user' investigate additional functionality within the HRMS to provide efficiencies within the HR team for reporting and recording. This may include automation of manual processes or streamlining existing processes.
To apply for this role, you will have experience of administering and working with HR/payroll systems and have strong analytical and data interpretation skills. You will be a seasoned user of MS Excel to include pivot tables and be able to glean insight from raw data and to present it in a simple, easy to understand manner.
You will be data driven and inquisitive with strong written and verbal communication skills. Our HR department is central to all we do at the college and this role offers the chance to truly shape how we use data in the team to drive change.
The College is home to 13,000 students across four main campuses in Trowbridge, Chippenham, Lackham and Salisbury. We offer a diverse range of apprenticeships as well as a suite of full-time vocational and higher education courses.
We offer a fantastic salary, 30 days leave per annum (pro rata) plus bank holidays, additional closure days over the Christmas period as well as access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme – all this plus you will join a supportive and welcoming team.
The College is committed to the protection of young people and vulnerable adults and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are proudly accredited to the Disability Confident Employer award, part of this means a commitment to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy and consider them on their abilities.
Closing Date and Interview
The closing date for this role is Friday February 26th 2021. It is anticipated that the interviews will be held week commencing 8 March 2021.
Vacancies may close early if sufficient applications have been received. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
Please apply via the link