Programme Support Officer
BPP - Law School
Contract: Permanent (Full-Time)
Creating an efficient and energised student journey
Working as part of the wider team to deliver cutting-edge programmes of learning, you’ll help guarantee an excellent journey for all students that enter our Law School. Successfully transitioning from current regulatory regimes to new ones, this role is perfect for anyone ready to bring efficiency and energy to pre-registration, attendance and examinations – supporting learners at every stage of their professional law development.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining key responsibilities across specific pre-registration or on-programme area
- Fostering relationships between the Law School and key BPP operations teams
- Building expert knowledge of Law School administrative and support processes
- Providing students with excellent customer service and issue resolution
- Acting as a first point of contact for all non-academic student queries
- Effectively assisting the management of the Law School students
- Guaranteeing the smooth operation of all learning programmes
- Providing regular advice, guidance and support to students of all levels
- Managing timeline changes and essential study records
- Executing various administrative support activities as and when needed
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and students
- Strong data analysis skills including producing and managing documentation
- Experience of working in an academic environment
- A relevant degree or experience working in Higher Education is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Skilled in planning, organising and prioritising workloads
- Excellent IT skills (particularly Excel) – developing new solutions and processes
- High attention to detail and strong administration skills
- Confident managing people, problems, and resolving conflicts
- Strong creative problem-solving skills – self-motivated and proven under pressure
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.