Student Support Coordinator (Enrichment)
Contract Type: Full Time. Permanent.
Study Group is the leading provider of international education, driving success for our students and partners. We believe in a better world through education and work with universities which are as motivated by driving student success and outcomes as we are. Study Group works with leading universities across the UK, Europe, North America and Australasia. We nurture ambitious students from diverse academic backgrounds and prepare them for success at their chosen university through our on-campus International Study Centres.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the Durham University International Study Centre as a Student Support Coordinator (Enrichment). This job role is part of the Student Support Team within the centre, and plays a key role in enhancing the student experience. Working a variety of student focused and administrative tasks, in an environment where no day will be the same, you will need to bring high commitment, be passionate about education, and be a good team player. The team are friendly and supportive, so when you join you should expect to receive the support, guidance, and development that you need to succeed.
· You will provide support to students to ensure they have a positive experience.
· You’ll co-ordinate events and activities that encourage student engagement, to support their progression and transition to University life.
· In this job role, you will coordinate the establishment of student forums and committees and facilitate their operation.
· You will be responsible for coordinating a varied schedule of enrichment activities, including events, clubs and societies and trips and visits.
· You’ll coordinate the work for the Student Support Officer (Enrichment) within the team.
· You’ll have the opportunity to work student volunteers, as well as local organisations where you can create partnerships to enhance the student experience.
· You will spend some time on the student helpdesk, as well as managing a variety of general administration within the centre.
· Working with the internal marketing team, you’ll assist with the centres social media and marketing activities.
· Previous experience working within a highly pressured administrative job role. (Essential)
· Previous success managing small or large scales events and activities. (Essential)
· Proficient ability using Microsoft Office.(Essential)
· Previous experience creating and analysing reports.(Desirable)
· Experience working within an education environment (Desirable)
· Competitive salaries
· A 25-day holiday (For full time) allowance that is not restricted to outside of term time.
· Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing centre, and much more.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
***We adopt a rolling recruitment process meaning that we review applications as they are submitted. To avoid disappointment, please ensure that you apply ASAP.***